Your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand
how Mostyn Chase Limited collects, uses and safeguards personal information provided to us
on our website.
- From time to time Mostyn Chase Limited may invite you to provide us with personal information,
however we will only use your personal information for purposes for which you have
- Mostyn Chase Limited website will not store or capture personal data (e.g., name, email address)
without the prior knowledge and consent of users.
- In the event that you are asked to provide personal information to the web site,
you may be asked whether you wish to receive any further communication from Mostyn Chase Limited.
Mostyn Chase Limited will make sure all personal data that is supplied is held as securely
as possible, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Mostyn Chase Limited does not sell any personal data to commercial companies or other organisations.
Occasionally, we partner with or subcontract with other companies and individuals.
Such companies or individuals may have access to personally identifiable information
about you, but only as needed to perform their functions. We will not sell, rent,
trade or otherwise disclose the personally identifying information you provide us
to anyone outside of Mostyn Chase Limited and its affiliated companies. If all or part of our
company is sold, merged, or otherwise transferred to another entity, we may transfer
personally identifiable information as part of that transaction.
save the user from re-entering personal details for every page in a section of the
site). Cookies are also used to compile general (not personal) site usage statistics.
Cookies are not used to capture or store personal information for any other purpose.
- Mostyn Chase Limited maintains continuous logs of its web server activity. These log files
include the details of web site users’ IP address, browser type and page last
visited etc. The log files are used to analyse how the web site is being used by
visitors and may be kept in an anonymised form for historical records.
- If you email us to ask a question, report a fault etc, we will only use the personal
data you provide to reply to your message. We do not keep this information, or share
it with any other organisation.
- This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that the Mostyn Chase Limited
is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our
users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of
each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies to the web pages centrally maintained by Mostyn Chase Limited.