A global payments company has an exciting opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager with previous sales and relationship management experience and good commercial understanding of the payments market with the ability to deliver growth by identify and implementing new solutions for clients.
As a relationship manager you will be responsible for actively managing the relationship with key clients, to promote and secure the use of payments products and services across their business. Building deep partnerships with the client to identify opportunities to introduce existing payments products and services and develop new innovative solutions which will improve the payments experience for customers and deliver growth.
All about you
• Sales and Relationship management experience
• Knowledge and experience of the payments industry and/or transactional banking financial services
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with and influence key stakeholders up to Executive level
• Good commercial understanding of the payments market with the ability to deliver growth by identify and implementing new solutions for your client.
• Proven influencing, selling and negotiation skills
• Ability to develop and deliver a client strategy to deepen the relationship with the client and drive growth.