Are you a high performing payments professional who has a passion for ecommerce? Do you enjoy working and managing strategic partners that share the same passion and excellence for delivering great payment solutions? Are you looking for a role where you can be the go-to payments person, driving change and identifying new opportunities to maximise value from payment gateways, payment methods and payment innovation?
Then this may be for you:
Mostyn Chase are delighted to be partnering with an e-commerce solution provider who are actively looking to recruit a Head of Payments.
You will be responsible for the development and optimisation of their payment gateway, payment methods and payments innovation. A critical part of the success is to work and manage strategic partners that share the same passion and excellence for delivering great payment solutions.
We are seeking a senior payment professional with great expertise in merchant acquiring and e-comm payments to manage the commercial relationship with partners such as acquirers, processors and payments service providers. This professional will work collaboratively and cross-functionally within the whole organisation to help define and execute the payments strategy leveraging external partners to further their strategic business objectives.
What we are looking for:
· Someone who is an expert in the online payment space.
· Experience of working with payment providers is an essential.
· Experience working with payments industry participants and relationships with acquirers, processors, schemes and financial institutions.
· Strong negotiation and relationships management skills.
· Ideally someone with experience in project managing, launching new payment solutions and rolling them put to merchants.
· This person should be the expert in the payment space, keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
· Someone who can be the go-to person for any payment questions.
So what’s in it for you?
· Unlimited paid holiday
· Fully flexible working
· Bupa Employee Assistance Programme (employee and family)
· Pension scheme
· High spec hardware - a choice of Apple or Windows laptop
· Free breakfast, fruit, hot and cold drinks & protein shakes
· Discounts across their client brands
Job Title:Head of Payments
Location:Northeast or Northwest Office Locations / UK Remote