Are you an energetic self-starter who has excellent skills and experience in Microsoft Excel with a high level of numeracy? Are you looking to work for an ambitious, global business and join a continually expanding payments project delivery team, where your analytical skills, ability to apply logic, creativity and problem-solving techniques can be fully utilised?
Then this may be for you:
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering again with this market leading payments company who have a key role for an Ecommerce Analyst. In recent months, the number of client engagements for the Ecommerce team has grown significantly and will continue to do so over the next 12 months. Therefore they need another analyst to join the team, who will be a true “ideas person” and will take the lead on all analysis for projects assigned to you by the Head of Ecommerce.
You will be responsible for producing high-quality analysis of client transaction performance, highlighting opportunities for improvement against benchmarks and making recommendations which could lead to increased revenue or reduced fraud for clients. You will also play a pivotal role in developing Ecommerce products, utilising your existing knowledge of the payments industry with a strong focus on Ecommerce and scoping out additional opportunities.
What we are looking for:
· Proven commercial business experience. Highly desirable from the payments industry especially within the fraud space, but not essential.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply logic, creativity, and problem-solving techniques.
· Competency in all major Microsoft Office software, including Excel.
· Competency in use of visualisation software such as Power BI/Tableau is desirable
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at any one time.
· Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to self-manage.
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to speak a European language proficiently is desirable but not essential to fulfilling the role.