Are you an ambitious fraud analyst who is currently working in the payments industry and are now looking to expand your knowledge in e-commerce payments? You enjoy working in a high performing environment where you are constantly challenged and now want to join a fast-growing payments company where your recent experience in the fraud space can be developed to its full potential?
Then this may be for you:
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering again with this market leading payments company who are growing their e-commerce team and now require a Fraud Analyst to help support that growth. You will be a true ideas person and will take the lead on all analysis for projects assigned to you.
Reporting to the Head of E-commerce you will be responsible for producing high-quality analysis of client fraud rates, highlighting opportunities for improvement against benchmarks and independent and holistic comparison of fraud provider solutions.
You will also play a pivotal role in developing E-commerce products, utilising your existing knowledge of the payments industry with a strong focus on fraud, scoping out additional opportunities.
You should apply if:
· You have commercial business experience from the payments industry especially within the fraud space.
· You have a genuine passion for payments and a desire to expand your current knowledge of the payments industry.
· You have strong analytical skills with the ability to apply logic, creativity, and problem-solving techniques.
· You have an entrepreneurial mindset and ability to self-manage.
· You have some project management experience with an appetite to develop skills further.
· You have a professional manner and an excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
This is a genuine opportunity to be the subject matter