Would you like to take on a new payments analyst role where you can develop your project management skills and be a valued member of a business that genuinely wants to help you progress?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing team of payments professionals that are at the forefront of their field.
From day one you will be trusted with a high level of responsibility, whilst also receiving continuous support and development training.
If you are looking for a varied career with genuine opportunities to travel and work with globally recognised clients, this is a company that can help you, guide you and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
The role involves providing in-depth & detailed analysis of clients’ payment arrangements, you will work in a team of European analysts providing support to an impressive roster of global retailers and merchants.
Our client has over 25 years of experience within payments consulting and are currently experiencing a period of growth as the payments industry continues to become an integral part of the digital economy.
Essential Skills Required:
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply logic, creativity and problem-solving techniques.
• Strong skills and experience in Microsoft Excel
• Competency in all major Microsoft Office software
• Excellent communication skills ideally having worked previously in a client facing position
• Strong organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks at any one time