Are you a motivated and results driven sales professional who is driven by making sales happen and wants to join a payments fintech at the very beginning of its journey, where you will have the autonomy to develop your expertise and straight away have an impact on their success?
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering with a payments fintech who are at the very beginning of what they believe is going to be a remarkable adventure. They are developing a ground-breaking payments product with their customers at the core. They have funding from the leading names in tech investment, and a visionary leadership team.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have relevant Business Development experience, ideally with a focus on Payments and Fintech sales. You will have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, persistent in making impact.
You are also bold, tenacious, and you achieve what others may have thought impossible – not only within your job, but throughout your entire life. You challenge the status quo, and are driven by facts, data and empirical research.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to lead a B2B sales strategy. Your role will be to identify, source and provide new sales leads and business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
You will have managed the entire lifecycle of setting up and executing a relevant sales pipeline, as well as have:
* Experience in the FinTech Payments or POS space.
* Be capable of leading pitches and presentations to clients, confidently outlining the relevant benefits to potential clients.
* Understand the costs associated with accepting traditional credit/debit card payments.
* Have a proven track record leading complex BD & Sales initiatives, working with a technical and product team to deliver clients.
* Be interested in a culture built of putting users first, thinking rigorously, working transparently and delivering high quality and high impact work.
* A basic understanding of issuing banks and acquiring banks would be beneficial.