Would you like to take on a new growth manager role where you can demonstrate your ability to perform in-depth customer research and data analysis to implement strategies that improve customer conversion rate.
This is a great opportunity to have a direct impact on the direction of a leading payments business and collaborate with high-performing, cross-functional teams working across product, design and engineering.
The post holder will drive the company’s analytical efforts, identify customer pain-points and identify where high-growth opportunities lie for the marketing and sales teams.
You’ll partner with product managers, designers and engineers to turn your insights into real world change that have a positive impact for customers as well as helping the company achieve its ambitious growth goals.
If you are looking for a varied career with genuine opportunity to excel, develop and advance, this is company that will make you feel as though you belong and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
Our client is a truly international, market leading payments business with offices spread across the globe from London to Singapore and Australia. They are on a mission to create the world’s best platform for international trade and at the heart of that mission is their team of smart, optimistic, resilient and self-reflective people.
• Demonstrable experience within product, operations or marketing functions
• Knowledge of markets and competitive landscape in the fin-tech or payments industry
• You’ve successfully set up and run A/B tests before and have a strong understanding of testing and experimental design
• Deep knowledge of user acquisition, conversion and retention.
• An analytical mindset and ability to gather insights and use them for decision-making
• Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic & global environment
• High enthusiasm and motivation to work within a fast-paced, international environment