Would you like to take on a new growth manager role where you can demonstrate your ability to use market insights and analysis to implement effective product growth strategies for a market leading payments company?
This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with high-performing cross-functional teams working across product, design, data science, marketing and sales who are all laser focused on helping the company realise its ambitious growth goals.
The post holder will dive deep into customer insights, segmentation and competitive analysis in order to develop product positioning, go-to market plans and the growth strategy for new customer-facing products and features.
You will work closely with the operations team to implement highly effective campaigns which drive awareness, adoption and engagement for our client’s products.
If you are looking for a varied career with genuine opportunity to excel, develop and advance, this is company that will make you feel as though you belong and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
Our client is a truly international, market leading payments business with offices spread across the globe from London to Singapore and Australia. They are on a mission to create the world’s best platform for international trade and at the heart of that mission is their team of smart, optimistic, resilient and self-reflective people.
Essential Skills Required
• Demonstrable experience in either B2B or B2C product, growth or consumer marketing in fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of markets and competitive landscape in the fin-tech or payments industry
• Extensive experience setting strategic direction and project managing complex go-to-market campaigns that require input and execution from various cross-functional teams
• A strong track record in consumer marketing and understanding of channels - in-product, digital, PR and offline activations
• Demonstrated ability to analyse and distil data into actionable insights and to inform campaign strategy and product development
• Extensive customer insights and research analysis skills
• An analytical mindset and ability to gather insights and use them for decision-making
• Experience working with a global teams and markets.