Do you want to take on an exciting solutions consultant role where you can demonstrate your commercial awareness and continue to develop your project management skills?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an innovative team of highly skilled professionals who are on a mission to revolutionise the way people pay for transit on a global scale.
From day one you will be working closely with clients, prospects and third-party partners to develop solutions and document their requirements for exciting payments projects.
You will then collaborate with internal teams such as commercial, product, engineering and service ops to deliver upon the agreed solution.
If you are looking for a varied role with genuine opportunity to progress in an organisation that promotes openness and collaboration whilst valuing people with a willingness to learn, this is a company that can help you achieve your full potential.
Our client is a payment processing company growing at pace. With offices In London & Melbourne they are now on a mission to expand into Europe and are fully backed by a global investment company that has a strong track record of developing payment technologies.
Essential Skills Required
● Demonstrable experience in a product management or sales engineering role in transit, mobility and/or payments industry
● Demonstrable commercial experience in a client-facing role such as Technical Sales/ Technical Account Management or similar, preferably in the Payments Industry
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including an ability to translate technical concepts and industry trends (fares, rules, payments) to non-technical audiences across varying levels of seniority
● An ability to help technical stakeholders to integrate with APIs and SDKs, with a keen understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
● In-depth experience of working with SaaS API-based business solutions
● Experience planning, scoping and managing client-facing projects
● Possess entrepreneurial DNA: you get things done, are flexible to changes, eager to learn, resilient to failure, and persistent to make an impact.
● Exposure to a range of Agile project delivery methodologies and tools such as JIRA, Trello, and Confluence