Are you an experienced customer facing corporate (B2B) payments professional, who is driven by being in a client-facing role that drives the adoption of enterprise payment solutions? Do you want to join a pioneering finance solutions provider where your proven experience as a corporate payment’s specialist in a high-paced environment can be fully utilised?
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be working exclusively with this finance solutions provider who are looking to recruit an ambitious, forward thinking Strategic Payments Director, to join their expanding team and drive global opportunity and growth of their Enterprise payments solution.
Given their current strategic growth trajectory, they are focused on expanding market share, both within their existing client base as well as through new customers. As a Strategic Payments Director you will utilise your deep understanding of corporate (supplier payments), treasury payments for Domestic, European and international transactions along with a working experience of how corporates interact with banks and where the challenges are to help them achieve this.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Detailed knowledge of global corporate payments, workflows, standards and regulations, both present day and future requirements
- Extensive knowledge of current technology solutions, future functionalities and up-and-coming disruptive innovations in the payments market.
- Excellent knowledge (both broad and deep) of present-day challenges and processes faced by payments professionals, from the CFO down.
- Understanding of regional nuances within leading economies including Holland, Nordics and Ireland
- Blended preferred, having worked in two or more of the following environments from a payment’s perspective:
- financial institution
- management consultancy or systems integrator
- software vendor
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Building strong relationships within existing and prospective customers to promote enterprise payment product adoption, and supporting the salesforce to generate and close new sales opportunities
- Building and maintaining key relationships with decision-makers and senior financial professionals throughout the prospective customer universe and wider payments community (banks, fintech’s, swift, legislative bodies)
- Building and closing revenue opportunity in line with targets and objectives
- Support the wider salesforce in the payment-oriented sales processes
- Responsibility for market penetration & awareness, opportunity growth and sales pipeline
- Shaping future product development by providing product managers with actionable feedback on the latest trends, regulations and market practices