Are you an intelligent, ambitious Head of Engineering who is a first-rate problem-solver and problem-finder? Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will have the opportunity to build the future of one of London's brightest fintech start-ups?
Mostyn Chase is delighted to be partnering again with this payments fintech who are at the very beginning of what they believe is going to be a remarkable adventure. They are developing a ground-breaking payments product with their customers at the core. They have funding from the leading names in tech investment and a visionary leadership team.
To be successful in this role as Head of Engineering, you should have previous experience leading engineering teams to build secure, resilient, and scalable REST based platform solutions. You’ll have a passion for great UX & UI and be used to centring your thoughts around users. You will have defined solution and software architectures, evolving them to meet internal and external requirements. You will also preferably have previously been a full-stack software engineer with knowledge of iOS and Android App development, experience of Java/Kotlin/PA-SQL, and cloud deployment using Docker and Kubernetes.
You should apply for the role of Head of Engineering if
* You have experience leading technology teams in dynamic, fast moving, ambiguous, and entrepreneurial environments.
* You can rally a diverse and sophisticated team around a single vision through articulate, clear, and inspirational communication.
* You have experience in designing, building and operating secure, scalable, and resilient mobile first solutions and platforms
* You are committed to agile development, working in sprints to achieve the best results.
* You have experience in finding and solving problems independently, referring solutions where required to wider stakeholders.
* You are an overachiever who has a strong orientation for results beyond simply great ideas.
* You have entrepreneurial DNA: flexible to changes, eager to learn, proactive to act, resilient to failure, and persistent in making impact.
This position will give you the exciting opportunity to work closely with the experienced C-level officers whilst executing on the company’s vision. You will have the opportunity to shape and lead a growing, diverse engineering team in the UK, collaborating with teams in Bulgaria and the USA. An ideal candidate will be motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment. You embody the image of a great engineer and are motivated to mentor and invest in your team members.